In the past, prospective customers had difficulty finding suitable business services, whether it was an electrician or a plumber for minor repairs or installations, if they didn’t know who to ask or where to go.
However, there have been tremendous technological advancements in this field, such as LeVeon – a company which links prospective consumers with appropriate workmanship. Despite the stiff competition, LeVeon believes it has the necessary tools to get you ideal business to business connections.
They do this with the help of Oneflare software. The exponential growth of the Oneflare platform has made them a serious competitor in the Tradie business market.
What is Oneflare?
Oneflare is a Sydney based Xero platform that works as a marketplace for matching consumers with respective Trade businesses. The website works to ensure the success of Newcastle Trades business.
You could be based in the Gold Coast, Newcastle, Sydney, Wollongong, Melbourne, Central Coast, Adelaide, or Brisbane, but with the help of LeVeon business trading coaches, you are assured of success in your trade business.
Are you a tradesperson looking to increase your success potential? Oneflare could be the platform for you. Sit back and check the below insights from the LeVeon team.
Tips for Hiring Business Tradies through Oneflare
- Use detail – accurately describe your preferences, using photos where possible.
- Expect a speedy response – it could be via phone or email.
- Remember to remove the ad as soon as you get enough quotes from prospects.
- Also remember to check your Tradie is fully licensed, registered and has their Public Liability certificate.
- Go online and check out the selected Trades Business’ location, resources, and customer reviews.
- Negotiate your quote to ensure competitive pricing and service.
- Always get 3 or 4 quotes and make a decision about value for money from there.
- Arrange a quote and a visit from your selected Tradie.
- Ensure everything is in the quote up front.
- Hire your Tradie!
- Get an invoice and check it is all in order.
- Enjoy your completed job!
Make an Informed Decision
- One option is to select the lowest quote you receive but be on the lookout – opting for the lowest quote may have very little room for negotiation and you may feel like you inadvertently accepted a less complete job than expected.
- Some jobs require additional resources, labor, materials or parts and so, the total price can end up being higher than the initial agreed quote. Always stay in good communication with your Tradie and ask them to talk you through all changes.
- Our Tradies business advisors thoroughly encourage the Tradies we connect you with to negotiate any changes and agree them with you in a manner that leaves everybody happy.
- Trust your payments. LeVeon Tradies accountants and bookkeepers ensure all payments happen via our secure system on the app and website.
Research shows that most consumers are unaware of their rights and responsibilities – this can leave them open to being taken advantage of, but with good ratings and peer-to-peer connections brought to you by LeVeon, you can rest assured.
LeVeon Tradie Business Coaches highlight that you are entitled to a few expectations when you contract the services of a Tradie from the online platform. They include but are not limited to:
- A truthful and accurate representation of statements containing a detailed description of the goods or services provided.
- Honest disclosure of commercial relationships.
- Acceptable safe, correct, high quality materials and service that match your quote and expectations
- A clear description of all employed services, provided with due care, skill, and in a timely manner.
In the event of a problem:
- Keep the communication constant and ensure to raise reasonable concerns directly with your selected Tradie.
- Follow up and ensure all agreements are in written form using the respective website messaging platforms and mail.
- If you experience delays when trying to reach an agreement with your Tradie, you can contact The Sydney Consumer Protection Agency in writing.
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome, you can forward your complaint to the appropriate tribunal or court in Newcastle.
- Be time conscious so you can reach an agreement within the Tradie’s workmanship warranty time limit.
- If the payments were made by credit or debit card, contact your bank and ask for a statement or inquire if you can get a refund.
- As an Australian citizen, you are also entitled to contact the ACCC if you have unsuccessfully complained in writing.
You may decide to hire a less expensive, less qualified person to complete simple Handyman type tasks for your office or home. This can be a great solution, just check that your insurance covers all anticipated costs and ensure you have all the relevant quotes, invoices and receipts in case of a dispute.
Ultimately the success of your Tradies business is our top priority. To get the best strategies for success Let and to make the best out of our Oneflare platform, we are only a phone call away.
Let LeVeon Guide You
Navigating all these aspects can be tricky, especially when all you really want is to have your job completed to a high standard, in a timely manner, but that’s where LeVeon business advisors can help. We can guide you through the process, help you maneuver through Tradesman options and ensure a great success on your end. Contact us today, to see how we can help you reach the right Tradie for the right job.